Thursday, October 25, 2012

Spider Cookies

 Tonight we went to Angela's house for some yummy stew.  When it drops 35 degrees in one day stew is the perfect meal:)  The kids all enjoyed their delicious dinner and were super excited about the activity that I had in mind for after they ate.  They scarfed down dinner and were ready pronto to make Spider Cookies.  

I stole this idea off of someone else (that posted a picture of it on Facebook).  I think it was originally a Pinterest idea but since I DO NOT get on that site for fear that I would become hooked, I just stole the idea from her.  Easy enough with only 4 ingredients.  Oreo's, M @ M's, Pretzels, and Icing.  All the kids really loved making these yummy cookies.  They would make one, eat one, make one, eat one....I think you are getting the idea.  

There was one kid (who shall remain nameless again) who didn't really complete even one cookie.  He ate on it, threw it, pounded it, ran around with it.  Here is his best (and I do mean best) cookie that he made.  Who wants a bite??? 





No comments:

Post a Comment