Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fire Truck Day

 Monday morning Owen got to go see a fire truck with his preschool class.  He was so very excited and even more happy when I dressed him in Will's 3 year old Halloween outfit.  I think Will wore it all of 20 minutes and Owen wants to wear it every day:)  He was quite the hit wearing the same thing as the fire men and women.  He brought along his little cousin Emma for the special day.  

I know Owen looks like he is crying in the fire truck picture.  He actually was wimpering a little.  I think he was a little scared of all the screaming (there was a lot of crying with the 1-2 year olds) and the lights flashing and teachers yelling.  Too much excitement for 10am on a Monday morning.  He really did enjoy the experience but he wasn't too thrilled about standing on top of the fire truck.

He is my little fire man and I think he is pretty darn cute though: If I do say so myself..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment