Wednesday, October 17, 2012

3 Hour Date

 At this point most couples will take whatever time they can together.  Our time together was today from 4-7pm.  In that time we were able to go see a movie (I don't remember the last one I saw), grab some subs from...wait for it...Subway, and make it to Parent/Teacher Conference time for Will 10 minutes early. Wow!  That's a productive date.

For this special date I pulled out some new black leggins and bright purple shirt.  It was just missing something. I knew what I needed but also knew I didn't own a purple scarf (I now want one if anyone is reading this and wants/needs a Christmas idea for me).  Good thing I have friends in the neighborhood that shoot to the rescue when you are missing an important section of your wardrobe.  Thank you, Erica, for letting me borrow such piece.  It really completed my outfit:)  


 Argo was good.  I was on the edge of my seat most of the movie and really enjoyed that it was based on a true story.  I love movies like that.  I just hated how many times I had to hear the F word.  I guess movies that Ben Affleck directs are just gonna have the F word a lot (remember "The Town")...great movie, same situation.  Anyways, I have heard Oscar buzz about this movie.  Time will tell, but still very good.

Argo was not to be outdone by our awesome choice of dinner.  Cold Cut Combo?  Yes, please!  EAT FRESH PEOPLE....EAT FRESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment