Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

 My oh my...my baby has grown.  This is Owen at the same patch 3 years before!  He was 3 months old in the picture on the left.  Now, he's 3.  He's adorable and I feel no shame in saying this is one of the cutest little smiles and happiest boy ever in this picture.  My two favorite pictures of my O Man and they are both at the pumpking patch:)

The boys always have a great time when we go to the patch.  They really could care less about all the pumpkins though.  Tonight they were excited about starting at one end and seeing who was the fastest to crawl over the 500 pumpkins to reach the other end first.  This game took some time during our trip.  Also, the pitch black hay maze was a hit this year.  Last year, at 4 3/4 Will was still too scared.  This year at 5 3/4 we couldn't keep him out of it.  I think he went through it about 15 times.  Owen wasn't interested the first 10, but then seemed to clue into how cool the maze was.  He went 1 time with Daddy and then was hooked.  The smallest one in there and with no fear.  I was proud of him!

Every time we go to Carmichael's Patch one of the highlights is feeding all the animals.  For .50 cents you get a bag of feed for any animal you want to feed.  Of course, Owen had to try to eat it first thing.  He stopped eating it once he realized it was pretty nasty.  I guess he is learning.  Maybe.  He was super thrilled about feeding the baby goats.  Too bad all of Tulsa had already fed the baby goats because they were not too interested in eating.  He was patient until he realized that right next door the sheep were eating.  See ya goats, he was off to the sheep.  He loved it.  Perfect activity for an animal lover like my Owen. 

We enjoyed our time together today on Fall Break and at the patch.  Hope everyone has a great Fall together with their families.  Even if it is 82 outside.  












No comments:

Post a Comment