Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Thursday Date


 I know it might not seem like much to most people but I get super excited when I get to have dates with my husband even if it is only for a few hours and not really "date" material.  Thursday's I work a few hours in the morning and then both kids are in school till 2:30 and 3:30.  Not all Thursday's can Steven do anything with me since he does have to earn a living, but today he can and I am thrilled to have my best fried with me to run some errands and, wait for it, go grocery shopping.  Wow!  What a date. 
  
Here is a list of the things and places we will try to squeeze in (kid free) in 3 hours.  Lunch: Panda Express only because it is the closest place to eat to our next stop, Hobby Lobby.


Next up it is going to Bed Bath and Beyond to look for one eyed monster Stompeez Slippers.  Gotta love having 3 year olds.  Owen wants these for Christmas, or will want them after he sees the ones brother is getting for his birthday next month.

Walmart is last on our list and I know you are all the most jealous of this one.  Who doesn't love buying groceries next to people like this?  Oh, I love my People of Walmart website. Good for a laugh every.single.time!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment