Monday, October 15, 2012

Family Night

 Angela and I got a big kick out of Mom's shirt on Sunday night.  Super cute shirt but we both thought she looked like Cam from "Modern Family".  What do you think?  I found a Cam shirt in question to compare it to Mom's.  Pretty funny if you ask me!  

Sunday night was super fun (as most Sunday family nights are).  The kids had a blast playing with all the cousins, 4 square, hopscotch, bike riding, ball throwing, football, sandbox, dirt piles, bike rides, bigfoot searching, swinging, scooters, wii...I think you get the picture.  They are busy from the moment we get there till the time we have to drag them to the bath.  Those boys are not getting in my grandma Buick with all that dirt.  


 Speaking of dirt...you can see some of the red Oklahoma clay dirt on Owen's face in this picture.  I believe that got on his face within the first 45 minutes tonight and pretty much stayed there until I bathed him 5 hours later.  Mom and Dad had a load of dirt delivered for all the kids to play in in the backyard.  What's the point of washing it off his face when he gets a brand new mark 5 minutes later?

I leave you with Owen's chalk masterpiece.  I asked what his picture was and he said, "I draw Aunt Tasey." Okay, Picasso, you believe that.  It is a pretty good circle though:)  Momma's proud of your artwork!



No comments:

Post a Comment