Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Festival

 Tonight was Will's fall festival at his school.  Silly me, I thought the majority of this was going to be inside the building. Not so much.  They only had the school open for people to come in and use the bathrooms.  Oops.  Still in short sleeves and shorts with nice 15 mph winds from the north and the temperatures dropping rapidly.  The boys didn't seem to care too much as they walked around collecting candy but I was FREEZING!

The football toss and mini golf booths were the two favorites of Will and Owen.  Is anyone shocked by this at all?  I know Steven and I weren't!  The loved playing each little booth set up because they knew even if they did terrible at it and didn't make the football through even one hole...they would still get candy:)

Everyone had a great time and we were able to escape the event with only spending $3.50 on two slices of pizza (even though we had just eaten dinner) and two drinks.  Not too shabby!  

Now, look for a very important blog coming up soon about my hubby who has a 34th birthday tomorrow we will be celebrating!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment