Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Me and the Olympics

 Anyone that knows me knows I love the Olympics.  Summer/Winter..it doesn't really matter.  Although, if I had to pick I would say I enjoy Summer better.  I can't get enough of swimming, diving, gymnastics, trampoline, beach volleyball, etc.  


I love how no matter the wars and strive around our world for two weeks every two years people and teams and nations combine and forget about everything else for fourteen days.  I love  how they support each other and stand by their teammates even when they don't turn in the best performance.  I love watching teams win (even if they are not Americans).  I love seeing their faces and watching their eyes well up with tears as their hopes and dreams are coming true.  I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!


Go Team USA and every other team as long as they are not agains't the USA:)  I stole this picture from one of my friends Facebook page last night.  I don't think she will mind, and it was just too cool not to post on this blog.  Even God loves the Olympics.  Let me prove it to you:




No comments:

Post a Comment