Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Mr. Miyagi

So, it turns out this week is a lot of new "firsts" for my Will.  This week was his first MMA class (mixed martial arts), his first day of Kindergarten, and his first flag football practice.  Truthfully, that's a little much for this Momma but he gets to go to the MMA class each week for free since I work there.  Sometimes, if that gets missed, then that is fine because throw in football practice, football games, school 5 days a week, church, and me working 3 days a week...our Kueny schedule is pretty crammed!  He couldn't be more excited to do this MMA class with his two best buds, Mason and Logan.  Mason and Logan are also on his flag football team, so he will get lots of bromance time!  

Here is Will showing off some of his stellar moves, stretches, and positions during class time.  I turned my head right when he took someone down, so I didn't get that shot.  Bummer!  I am sure Will is going to practice it tomorrow on Owen.  Wonder who will win that battle????




No comments:

Post a Comment