Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Visiting Daddy at Work

 Today we went to go visit Daddy at work during his lunch break.  Steven is doing a job in downtown Tulsa that requires him to be up at 3:30 and to the job site by 4am.  They have to beat traffic and the rush hour of car and pedestrian traffic downtown by the BOK and Williams building.  The boys don't care about traffic, or people on lunch break, or cars.  They had a great time in the 1 1/2 hours we were there.  Right in front of our lunch location was a beautiful garden area for people to sit and relax and enjoy.  I took the opportunity to snap some shots while we walked around waiting for our food to arrive.  The boys don't like to be cooped up, so outside we went.  Will is getting very good at climbing trees.  He actually went higher than when I snapped this picture but I wouldn't let him get any higher than that because Owen was trying to copy him and we all know how that would have turned out!


 Owen was fascinated by the water ponds everywhere and didn't really understand why momma wouldn't let him play inside them.  Will even asked why he couldn't get in.  He said, "Why Mom, they aren't deep."  Boys.  At least they asked before just jumping right on in.  I finally allowed Owen to lie down and feel the water without fear of him falling in leaning over.  That boy is top heavy:)

I enjoyed my time with my boys today in the gorgeous Tulsa weather.  Only one more day home with my little man.....









No comments:

Post a Comment