Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My O Man

 Now that my big kid is off to school every day me and my little kid get to spend some good one on one time together.  He is such a good sport and let's me drag him along with me everywhere and never complains.  Good thing because he has to go and doesn't have much choice in the matter.  Errands are not something I usually enjoy doing with this boy due to his EXTREME energy levels, but sometimes can not be avoided. 

Today after a few errands we came home to build on the "construction site".  This is what Will and Owen both call the hammer, nail, wrench (or ranch as Owen calls it) station.  Owen loves to have free reign to hammer and drill as loud as he wants without brother telling him to stop due to his ears ringing.  Oh, to be 3 and not care about anything else but seeing how long you can play with your "ranch"!


 My little O man is full of energy, full of smiles, full of hops, full of skips, full of jumps, full of joy.  Pretty much around the clock he is full of life and I love that about him.  Yes, it is a lot of, "Owen no.  Owen stop that.  Owen don't eat that.  Owen put that down.  Owen watch out", but I wouldn't want him any other way.  He is a booger but you can't help but smile at him with his funny sayings and doings on a daily basis. 

You got to watch him because juuussstttt when you think he is quiet and entertaining himself alone and safe, you find him about to pick up some poop to play with....oh Geez!!





No comments:

Post a Comment