Friday, August 31, 2012

A Rough Few Days

There are days in your life when all you really need is to vent, to talk to your best friend, and to let it all out.  This week has kind of been like that for me.  Kindergarten has been rough on Will and even tougher on me.  I am in a totally unfamiliar zone here with Will and haven't really learned how to deal with all the emotional up's and down's and sad times between him and I and this transition.  All I know is that I have had to surrender him to God and open up my heart and ears to what God is telling me to do for my son.  How to pray for him, what to pray, how to show him I still care and love him even though I am not there, in the present, with him.  I have had to let go this week and give God all the reigns and just pray and believe that Will will come through this.  To top off all of this, both the boys and I are still battling off and on this week a stomach issue that has plagued us all with troubles.  Talk about a rough week!  This picture reminds me a little of what I have had to do this week:

 I laugh every time I see that picture, but that is totally true for this week for me:)  



Today, I took Will some lunch at school.  I wanted to spend a few moments with him today just to encourage him and uplift him to give him strength to make it trough the last part of the day.  He requested CFA and of course, I delivered!  Please excuse my bags under the eyes and the extremely tired and worn down look.  Like I have stated above...it's been a week.  Let's just leave it at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment