Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Plans

 This September is going to be busy.  I love September and I think I enjoy October even more, but September is pretty nice too.  I like the "cooler" temperatures USUALLY that come in September.  This week is not a good follower of that.  The next four days are 105, 104, 102, and 103 degrees.  NOT SEPTEMBER WEATHER that I enjoy.  Oh well, here are a few things that I will be enjoying in September.  

Flag Football:  Will has practices every Friday night and a game every Saturday morning in September (and October).  He is a great little player and I can't wait to see him in action.


OU Football: Yes, Steven stayed up till 1am last night to watch the end of the OU game.  I love OU football and will cheer and stay up with the best of them, but after 11:30pm and I call it over with any sport.  I am a girl and football does NOT rank up there with quality sleep time.  The Sooners are my team though and I am excited about watching them this year.  I enjoy all college football actually and never mind if it's on the TV.  I like watching all my boys sit there and watch games and call plays and run drills in the living room all Saturday afternoon.  It's pretty comical!

The Leaves Changing: I don't think this actually going to happen anytime soon seeing as how it is still so hot outside.  But, a girl can dream right....maybe they will start to change more around this person's birthday.  

That's right, September brings my awesome sister in law's birthday.  Talk about a great gal.  She is a wonderful mother to her five children, a wife, a sister in law, a daughter, a sister, and so many more things.  She wears all her hats well, never seems stressed, and is such a great example of a Godly woman. I am proud to call her my sister in law!  Happy birthday Rachel!




Eureka, Missouri: Lastly Andrea and I have planned a weekend trip to Missouri the last weekend in September.  Missouri is not the coolest place to go but it is halfway between Tulsa and Lexington, KY.  Who doesn't want to spend some time with their best friend and to visit a lavender farm?  I just thought it sounded like something cool to do once in my lifetime.  Lavender farm?  Yes, please!

Happy September everyone!















No comments:

Post a Comment