Monday, September 10, 2012

Will's First Football Game

 Will had his first EVER football game on Saturday morning. I am sure this will be the first of many YEARS of football for this boy mom.  I loved it.  He was so cute to watch quarterback and run the ball, grab the flags, and fall, and get right back up again.  He gave it his all!  Never gave up and kept trying to do better and better with his grab and fall and attempt at a touchdown.  He made me proud!  

Steven is helping coach his team this year.  Will really enjoys having his Daddy out there with him and he studies him and tries to copy his every move so he can be "awesome like Daddy."  Kasey took this picture of Will on Saturday (which I thought was good), but then when I spotted Steven to Will's right in the picture doing the exact same stance with his body, I thought the picture moved from "cute" to "precious!" 


Of course, not many things in Will's life are done without his best friend Mason.  Mason is also on this team this year (his Daddy is the
coach) and Will and Mason both were studs (this according to the Daddy's) after the game.  I thought they were studs too:)  


Owen came to the game too.  Owen likes football, oh yes he does, but he does enjoy some things even more....like Momma's beverage for the morning.  My very first pumpkin spice latte....Oh well, at least it's not beer out of the trash can!











No comments:

Post a Comment