Monday, August 27, 2012

A Sunday at the Park (Utica Park)

 Owen was finally coming out of his funk over the last few days and starting to feel better.  I, myself, was going stir crazy cooped up in my house for three days.  So, off we went to Utica Park to do some "shopping". I actually didn't buy anything but just let Owen run and play and meander while I window shopped. Pottery Barn is not a fun place to go with a barely 3 year old...just FYI.  Although, he was cute as he walked around and "Oh, that's pretty". "Oh, I like that!"  Me too son, me too.  

Next, it was off to model hats at GAP.  Boy, can he pull these off?  Super cute in the fedora and the winter cap.  If only I didn't have a problem paying $20 for one hat.  I actually wouldn't have that big of a problem with it if I KNEW my boys would keep them on longer than 4 minutes at a time.  They both look so good in hats, but tend to wear them for a short while, take them off and never remember where they last took them off.  Hence, a waste of money on my part.  But, how cute does he look just modeling them for me???

So, you've heard of a tree hugger right?  Well, Owen was a rock hugger in the above picture.  There were about 5 or 6 rocks placed in a circle.  He wanted me to take a picture hugging each one.  Yes, I took 5 pictures of him hugging rocks, but for your reading pleasure I only placed 1 on this blog!  Pretty sad when even a 3 year old has fun at Utica Park just so he can get out of the house!  

Thank you Jesus that he is feeling better and we can move onto another week of work and school.  Next weekend we will be in Norman for Labor Day so look forward to a Norman blog.  I know you're on pins and needles....







No comments:

Post a Comment