Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Weekend of Football



 Since God allowed me to have all boys, I guess I MUST get used to the football schedule in the Fall.  I am not only talking about my two sons, but must include my hubby in this equation as well.  Let's see: Friday nights is Will's flag football practice.  Saturday mornings is Will's flag football games.  Sunday afternoon is Steven's flag football games.  Geez Louise.  Throw in college football beginning in September (OU and really any other college teams) that we must watch on any given Saturday and our weekend is full of pigskin.  

Not that I really care.  Look how excited Will is about football.  I hadn't seen him at all yesterday (due to Kindergarten).  He got home, changed clothes, waited for me to make dinner, ate dinner, and ran out the door for practice with Daddy.  I had to stay home to still take care of a puking Owen.  I missed his first practice ever and was sad.  I demanded that Daddy take some shots and these were the two I got.  Will with his best buddy, Mason and another with Will and Coach Torres (Mason's Daddy).  Steven said he had a blast and his favorite part was "running touchdown's".  That's my boy! 

 Football was not over for Will and Steven yet this weekend.  They took off Friday night for Norman to go to a pre-season Dallas Cowboys game on Saturday. Will was too excited about this and would hardly even say bye to me.  Steven was pretty much the same.  Since parking was $50 (highway robbery) they opted to ride the free shuttle from their hotel room.  Thank you Steven.  I appreciate that! 

Look how little my little football player looks in that huge arena.  Crazy how gigantic that place is and how many millions were spent to build a place like that.  Seems like a little overkill to me, but that's just a woman talking:)

I am sure they had a great time and Will now wants to be a Cowboy.  Although, sorry for the OSU fans in our family, but not THAT kind of Cowboy!






No comments:

Post a Comment