Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sushi Date Night

 Okay.  I will be the first to admit that I have always said I don't like sushi.  I still can say it is not one of my favorite foods, but I don't totally hate it like I thought I did.  I have now tried three different types of sushi rolls.  I know that is not a lot and not enough to give sushi a judgment call of gross.  While looking at all the million choices and types and combo's of sushi tonight I realized three is not enough to know if I like it or not.  It's not one of those things that I think I would ever crave or HAVE to have (unless maybe if I was pregnant).  That's not gonna happen and even if it did, I have heard you can't have sushi whilst pregnant so that would be a moot point.  All this to say, my hubby loves sushi and he rarely gets to go since I have always turned my nose up at it.  I went tonight because I am an excellent, supportive wife. He loved every bite. I got every bite down.  It was a win win.


At least I had some super awesome hair for our date night.  That made it all worth while:)  


Thanks to my cousin, Kasey, for the uber cool  braid and for watching our two monkeys.  Three hours of freedom was just what the doctor ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment