Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Week Away

For a long time now you have been hearing me talk about our vacation to Destin.  It is finally ALMOST here.  I can not wait.  We leave in one week.  My list of things to pack and take, not take, put away, get finished, go grab, get fixed, and borrow is getting extremely long.  That's okay though, I am totally not complaining.  My biggest fear is how the boys will do in the car for 14 hours.  I am not too worried about Will.  Owen is another worry all together.  The boy can barely make it to Norman (2 hours) without needing to get out of his car seat PRONTO!  This is why Steven and I are going to sacrifice sleep for sanity.  Night road trip it is to make it to Florida.  Hopefully the boys will be asleep 8 or so out of the 14-15 hours.  That would be awesome!  

 You have also heard me talk about my diet and plan to get into a bikini by our vacation.  I am not a huge fan of posting pictures of me in a bikini (and you won't see a ton on the beach either) but since you have been following my blog for months now and reading about my plan, I figured I owed you one.  Heidi Klum took one of herself this last weekend too.  She is my inspiration.  I'll let you decide which one I am:)  Not too hard.  I'm the really white one! 

She's a supermodel, I am not.  Please don't hate!!  Florida bound in ONE WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment