Sunday, July 15, 2012

See Ya Later!

 Today we are finally off to Florida for a little white sand, blue water, and to meet some dolphins.  The boys are beyond excited.  We all are, really.  Once the drive is over and we are there, I will be a MUCH happier person!  Here are a few random pictures of the things we will be doing and seeing in FL. 


I will try to blog while I am there.  I am taking my computer to attempt just that, but not sure if it will happen.  Just in case it doesn't, here are a few of our activities this week!  


1.  Meet dolphins on a glass bottom dolphin cruise boat.  I really hope the dolphins appear, otherwise it's gonna be just a really hot trip on a boat in the ocean!


 2.  Go on a Pirate Boat Cruise.  I think the boys will like this but I am not totally sure.  They are not huge into pirates but not scared either, so I am guessing this could go either way.  I have heard from everyone that this is a MUST DO in Destin, so I hope it turns out well for this family!


3.  Shopping.  Yes, I must do this at all the many wonderful outlet malls and stores they have in Destin.  Truth be told, Steven needs two things too.  Sunglasses and cologne.  Hopefully we can find both and not break the bank!  


4. Eating.  I have also heard there are two restaurants that are awesome to do with the little ones. Pampano Joe's right on the beach (how fun does that place look?) and Fudpucker's.  I guess at Fudpucker's you can see/feed baby alligators also.  My boys (all three) will love that!  I have heard you can buy a shirt there that says, "You ain't been pucked, till you been fud pucked."  That's a must buy:)


Hope everyone has a great week.  Talk to you all soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment