Friday, July 27, 2012

Florida Part Four

 You finally made it!  Day 4 of my final blog post about Florida.  I'm telling you, you still are only seeing about 1/2 of the pictures I actually took.  I'm sparing you, believe me.  On the next to the last night there we had Kasey take some good family pictures of us by the ocean.  I had wanted to do this the entire week we were there.  Rain rain go away, come again another day.  This was going through my head the whole day on Friday.  I know Saturday night was our last night there and it would be filled with beach playing and packing and showering before hitting the road.  Luckily, there were a few sprinkles and not heavy downpours and we were able to get some awesome family pictures taken.  Yay Kasey!  The biggest hindrance for me and these shots was the wind.  Man, was it blowing.  Doesn't really matter for the other three in my life, but it does for this Momma who spent too long on her hair that night to only have it blow around like a crazy mop on my head and fly into Steven's eyes the whole night!  Oh well, what's done is done right?  I think we got some good ones. 

Now for all of you that are lucky enough (haha) just be looking for a few of these again come early December.  I am thinking Christmas card worthy.  Everyone wants to remember summer temperatures and the beach when it is freezing and snowing outside, right?  Oh, that's only me?  Too bad.  They are going on our Christmas cards.  Merry Christmas in July!

I love these because they really show Owen's personality.  That's not hard to do with him, but it really shines here.  With me he is all laughs, the life of the party, just fun.  With Daddy he is snuggle buddy, loving, attached to him like glue.  So sweet. 

Thank you all for reading through all of our vacation time in Florida.  I miss it and wish we could afford to go every few weeks.  That would be more than awesome.  I am so thankful for my family and so very pleased with all the memories and things the boys got to experience for the first time while in Florida.  Thank you Jesus for providing this opportunity for us.  We are more than thankful!






 










No comments:

Post a Comment