Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Emma!

 Emma is four!  Yes, folks even though she can still wear an 18-24 month outfit...the girl is four!  Crazy how time flies.  


Emma loves rainbows and Barbies.  What girl doesn't, right?  So to have the best birthday possible she wanted a rainbow party.  Alright.  We all were instructed to dress in a solid color shirt the color of the rainbow.  If you look closely (please do not look at how pissed my boys look...they didn't want to get out of the pool), you will notice that we did a good job representing all the colors. ROYGBIV is in full effect and every color is present!  Emma had a special rainbow dress made for her just for this occasion!  


Apparently, even though God gave me only males to raise as a Momma I can still purchase good female gifts.  My mermaid/Barbie/change color in the water doll went over very well.  She loved it!  


 Will and Pappy were sporting their button up Polo's as well tonight.  Let me get this straight...I do NOT like this look of buttons all the way up to his neck.  This was Pappy's idea and Pappy's doing.  I got a kick out of it and snapped a picture of the Nerdy Look from WP and Pappy.  Please don't ask me what Will is doing/talking/saying/goofing off about.  I have no clue.  


Happy birthday to Emma JoElle Franco.  Four years old already.  I think MAYBE I have gotten a handful of hugs, even fewer kisses, and even fewer conversations out of this little girl.  She is a shy one.  Verrrryyyy much so.  She is sure sweet though and I love her even though for half of her life she called me Nini instead of Jackie.  I know we look alike, but come on, 2 years of it?  I've heard it my whole life!  


I love you Emma!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment