Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kiddie Park

 Welcome to yet another Kiddie Park blog.  It was Friday night.  Kiddie Park Time!  We made good time this Friday night and actually arrived on time to the park at 7pm.  Yes, it was still 100 degrees outside so maybe that is why there was hardly anyone there.  The lines were non-existent and the boys loved the freedom to really ride a ton of things and roam around without me watching their every step for fear that I would lose them.  Seriously, some rides they got to ride 3-4 times which NEVER normally happens.  Also, if you steer clear of the left side of the park, the right side is shaded for most of the time so it's not too bad.  Then once all the right sides rides are complete, you can move to the left side and the shade is finally beginning to work it's way over.  Just a hint to all parents out there thinking about going to the KP anytime soon.

 Kasey went with us again this time.  She overate at Dinks, and downed a huge Monster drink before trekking through the KP, so she wasn't as happy about the park as Steven and I were:)  She still loves to come and watch her two favorite "nephews" playing at the KP.  I am sure she was the one that got Steven and Will to take this picture in the submarine.  If you know Kasey at all, you know that no matter where you are, if there is one of those silly "stick your head in a hole" picture set up's...YOU WILL BE TAKING A PICTURE!



 Kasey took a picture of Steven and I while we waited for yet another time of Owen riding the Pirate Boat ride.  He loves that thing.  His favorite ride in the whole place!  I love this picture of me and my hubby.  I think it is one of the best ones we have taken in a long while.  


I also got to ride the roller coaster with my Will.  Usually Daddy rides with him but since there were no lines we were able to go with him several times.  Kasey snapped this shot of me and Will right before take off!  Yay for Kiddie Park!













No comments:

Post a Comment