Sunday, June 10, 2012

Movie Time...Or Not?


Today brought on Sunday.  Remember yesterday I asked...what would Sunday bring?  Well, today brought the adventure of Owen's first movie.  Anyone who knows Owen realizes why we have waited until 3 years old to try a movie with him.  Actually, even at this age I was not willing to spend real money on him.  I just didn't trust him to make the whole movie.  I was right!  Thankfully, we used BX money so it wasn't really any money out of our pockets.  Good thing, since Owen only lasted about 45 minutes.  Once Owen's snacks and drink were gone, Owen was gone.  I wasn't going to be that mother chasing her kid up and down the aisle and allowing him to roam free in the row.  He left, we left. 



Will wasn't too upset about it.  He liked the movie okay (the first 45 minutes) but really could care either way if he ever goes to a theater again.  I hope that changes because both Steven and I enjoy going to the movies.  Madagascar 3 was a cute movie for those parents out there that are thinking of seeing it.  Must be nice to have your children sit through an entire movie of only 1 hour and 15 minutes.  Hhmmm....maybe when they are 4 and 7 we will try again:)

Owen still and not moving.  It does happen.  Rarely.  Very rarely, but when it does it's pretty cute!!!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment