Monday, June 4, 2012

12 Year Anniversary

Who would have thought?  Meeting at age 12, starting to date off and on at 18, marrying at 21, and together now for 15 years total, and 12 being married.  Sometimes I can't even believe it! 

 This weekend we celebrated our anniversary.  We flew one way to Dallas on Saturday morning, bought a work truck for Steven, went to dinner at Chuy's and forced (not really) Cheesecake Factory down for dessert.  Party crew?  Hardly!  We went back to our hotel room, ate our dessert, and watched the Thunder play.  The highlight of my weekend was being able to sleep past 6am in a quiet room:)  We hopped in the new truck and made the drive back to Tulsa to see our boys.  Our boys.  Who would have thought we could create such cute boys?

I am so thankful for my husband and so thankful for the life we have together.  Will and Owen have changed us, but changed us for the better.  Here in another 12 years or so we will be looking at our boys being 17 and 14 and wonder where the time has gone.  I already look at them being 5 and 2 and wonder where the time has evaporated to.

I love my man and I love our family.  Thank you Jesus for another year to celebrate being married to Steven Will Kueny.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment