Monday, June 25, 2012

My Date with Will

 Today is Monday so that meant another date day with my oldest son.  This boy melts my heart.  He is such a lover and such an incredible, obedient child.  He is going to make a lady very happy one day:)  I can't wait to see who God has picked out for him.  Right after we took the library book picture he crawled up in his booster seat, buckled himself, got his own snack (yes, 5 1/2 year old's are easy and I LOVE this stage), and said to me, "Momma, I love you." Just for no reason at all.  Oh my!  


He earned his reward today for completing the summer reading program at the library.  His reward for completing it was this measly looking, rather small (in my opinion) stuffed bat with wings.  Hey, he loves it but glad I wasn't earning that thing.  Pretty lame in my opinion!  Could the child look at the camera all day?  No, always looking somewhere else.  Above you will see I got a good butt shot of the bat.  To the side I got a great one eyed shot of the bat and and still a child that was not looking at the camera.  


First up was a trip to Merritt's Bakery for his free cookie.  He decided on M&M.  He ate 1/2 of it and said he was full.  Oh, my Will.  Never the large eater.  



Later in the day after I drug him around for more errands I stopped at Krispy Kreme to get Owen his free doughnut (from the reading program).  Even though brother was at school today Will wanted to make sure he still got his freebies and "awesome" bat.  He is always caring about his brother.  Will got a shot at one more attempt to look at the camera on his last photo op of date day with Momma.  What da ya know...he NAILED it!

Just FYI...the bat was not asked by me to be in every shot.  But, alas, the bat made it into every shot today.  When asked what his bat's name was going to be, Will answered, "Will".  Awesome.  He is so very creative:)


No comments:

Post a Comment