Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

 Happy Father's Day to all those daddies out there.  I have 3 fathers in my life that are the best.  I am sure a lot of girls think that, but I know what it takes to make a family and marriage work and I know these 3 men try their hardest every single day to keep those families together with love and support. 


My husband is a great father.  He plays with our boys more than any dad I know.  Seriously, play time is always on even when he works 12 hours a day, wakes up at 5:30 for work, and comes home beat.  Once the boys see him he sometimes can not even put his keys away before they are climbing/jumping/pulling on him to play.  I never hear him tell them no.  


My dad is a wonderful father as well.  He has always worked so hard to provide for my mom, sister, and I.  Never did my mom have to work outside of the home because there was always just enough to where she didn't have to.  He supported my sister and I in all our life decisions, he supports us now in decisions now that we are mom's.  He loves my mother unconditionally.  He loves me and my children with his whole heart.


I have another father in my life too.  My father in law.  In law's get a bad wrap a lot of the time, but my in law's are amazing.  They watch our boys for Steven and I whenever possible, they come for weekend visit's to Tulsa, they call to chat with Will and Owen several times a month.  Bob is a diligent and hard working man.  He works such long hours in insanely hot conditions a lot of the time.  He has a strong work ethic and loves his family.  These two things I have seen him pass down to his son (my husband) and I am so very thankful for that.  


Thank you Jesus for giving me 3 wonderful father's in my life.  Happy Father's Day to each of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment