Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hard Workin Boys!

The boys spent the last part of this weekend helping Daddy plant a tree in our front yard.   They didn't stop or complain once.  They got right in there and dug, and wheelbarrowed, and watered, and got muddy.  All in 100 degree weather.  I couldn't bring them in even if I tried so all I could do was bring them all drinks and look how cute Steven's little helpers were. 



They dug and dug and dug.  I thought they were digging to China at one point because this whole just kept getting larger and larger.  It's a pretty tall tree though and I guess the root ball on it was pretty substantial so Steven said the hole had to be large.  This picture was taken when the hole was about half done.  I just thought it was a good shot because apparently all the boys had dropped their shovels and were off getting a drink or something:)  They did an excellent job and now I have 3 very dirty boys and a tree in my yard.  Thanks gentlemen!






No comments:

Post a Comment