Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Baby Turns 3



While we were in Florida Owen turned 3!  Hard to believe that my "baby" is really no longer a baby.  I remember all his birthday's so well.  This year I hope he remembers it too since he got to spend his special day at the beach.  

His first year we spent at my mom and dad's house.  Daddy was gone on a fishing trip to Canada, so I didn't want to throw some big, huge party I knew he would never remember anyways!  He loved his treat and ate it all up (and he tried the candle too).  Look at my little baby with no hair:)

Birthday number 2 was spent here at our house.  This was an awesome party. We rented Safari Joe for a few hours and he came to the house and had an indoor (his birthday is in July in Oklahoma!) party full of crazy big and small animals.  It was a hit with parents and kids alike.

I wasn't too fond of this snake super close to my 2 year old but Daddy and Safari Joe said he was safe so I snapped the shot before Owen broke down.



Birthday number 3 was on the beach.  He had breakfast in the hotel, lunch on the beach, and dinner at Osaka.  He sang to himself, we sang to him, he talked about his birthday all day.  He was excited.  Once we made the long drive home a few days later we went over to my parents to celebrate just a little get together.  His cousins were there and all were just as happy as he was to indulge in his Spiderman cupcakes.  My big man is all about Spiderman this 3rd year.  Can't get enough of him.  He loves him!


It was great to get to celebrate with brother, Ava, and Emma.  Happy birthday Owen Michael Kueny.  You will always be my "baby" even though you are taller than Emma, almost as tall as Will, and will probably be as tall as me in 10 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment