Tuesday, April 1, 2014

St Louis Weekend

 Last weekend we went to St Louis to see my best friend Andrea and her hubby Jeff. Not that we are totally in love with St Louis but that's just halfway between Tulsa and Lexington KY.  Also halfway, is Memphis which I think we might do next time just to toss it up a bit.  

This time, though, we were able to bring ourhusbands with us.  It was even more fun to be ableto hang out as two couples!  Jeff and Steven get along very nicely and I am glad they have so much in common for when they get together.  In fact, they have SO MUCH in common that after not seeing each other for 2 years on Friday afternoon they both came down to the hotel lobby looking like this:

We thought that was pretty hysterical and got a laugh out of it all weekend.  Seriously, how does that even happen?

Our weekend was filled with laughter, basketball games, shopping, card playing, and food.  I loved it and wouldn't have had it any other way.  Except for maybe the weather.  It was a bit too cold for our liking for being almost April.  Seriously, like 34 degrees cold on Saturday.  Instead of a bunch of outdoor shopping that we wanted to do in Kirkwood MO, we just settled for a few shops and indoor coffee that was too pretty to drink.

I was able to get caught up on all my WWF playing too.  I got a doozy on my hubby worth over 100 points and would like to share the picture now.  After that play, he quit on me and started another game.  That's how I like it:)
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment