Friday, April 25, 2014

He's Too Tall

We took this picture tonight after Will's game because I wanted to snap a shot with him in front of our pretty landscaping.  Little did I realize that when I looked at the picture later in the evening how tall and BIG my oldest is looking.  Gone is the baby fat and kissable cheeks.  Hello is the 6 pack abs, skinny legs, homework, and over night sleepovers.  I looked at this picture and thought, "Geez.  He's getting too tall.  Give it 2 more years and this boy is almost gonna be my height.  5 years and he might be taller than me.  10 years and I will FOR SURE be the littliest and shortest person in this house."  Not liking this.  I do, however, like how even when Will loses his first game of the season he handles it like a pro and shows great sportsmanship on and off the field.  He's a good boy and it makes my heart happy that he's mine.  Too tall or not:)

No comments:

Post a Comment