Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers

 Besides the tornadoes that grace our state during months of April and May I really do love these two months the best in Oklahoma.  Summer is too hot, Winter is too cold and icy, Fall is usually pretty good but can still be too hot for my liking, and Spring is wet.  Spring (also because it's my birthday) has always been my favorite.  Perfect sit outside and not die from heat weather.  Perfect new life and growth after a cold, dreary, and dead winter.  I love all the new sprouts I see, the color on the trees, the buzzing of the bees as they busily pollinate, the green grass, and the bright vibrant flowers of all kinds reemerging.  Spring is beautiful and FINALLY spring is here.  I couldn't be more happy about it:)




No comments:

Post a Comment