Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Part One

 Easter weekend has come.  He has risen!  Thank you Jesus for what you did for me and my family.  

We went to church on Saturday night (which we actually always do) but on Easter it's really awesome to get to do that so we can beat a huge crowd come Sunday.  The boys loved their services, the grown up's loved their church as well, and it was overall a great experience.


Unless you want to mention the complete and TOTAL breakdown my 7 year old had over wearing a button up collared shirt (note he is NOT wearing it but we compromised and he put on something that at least matched his family), ant the huge ketchup stain on my 4 year old's shirt right by his collar.  Another epic fail...the sun shot.  I LOVE this picture though and will keep it forever because I think it is hilarious of the boys.  They clearly could not even open their eyes since we were facing the big ball of massive heat and light.  Classic.  An Easter classic right there folks.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter with family and friends.  I know we had a super busy weekend all together as I am sure many other families did as well.  

Part Two of Easter blog coming soon....








No comments:

Post a Comment