Monday, April 14, 2014

Vintage Market Days

 Saturday morning finally came.  I have been looking forward to this day since October when Melinda and I went to the last VMD in Tulsa.  Oh my, this place is amazing.  Clothes, furniture, decorations, boutiques, pictures, jewelry, flea market finds, tables, lamps, frames...you name it, it's there and I LOVE IT!  

You know what else I love?  I love that we got photo bombed!  So funny.  We took a few more shots to move the bomber but the one with him in the backgroud actually turned out to be my favorite because I thought it was so comical.

I love spending hours upon hours just walking and browsing and shopping.  Sometimes I buy, sometimes I just get ideas, but it is ALWAYS fun.  

We can't wait for September.  It's already on my calendar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment