Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Sweet and Busy Boy

 This boy is so sweet and busy and keeps me on my toes DAILY if not HOURLY (that's more like it).  He is a lover, a peacemaker, a giver, and an encourager.  He has the best laugh of any child I have ever heard and one of the biggest and loudest voices I have ever heard too.  He's busy to the 100th degree.  He entertains himself and plays well alone.  Used to (when he was 1 and 2) I would catch him eating things not to be eaten...ie. Qtips, cotton balls, hair balls, dirt bunnies, deoderant...the list could go on and on.  As he's aged he's learned not to do those things but still to find something humorous to do while I take a 10 minute shower.  As I exited the shower this morning, this is what I found.  A hair clippy extravaganza!  I think he pulls off the look nicely!

Then, just a few hours later he goes out in our yard and picks all our gorgeous new spring flowers from the ground.  He collects them proudly and lines them up just for me.  He walks me to the pile to present his find to me.  He says to me with big beautiful eyes, "beautiful flowers for my beautiful momma."  I couldn't even be upset about my missing flowers anymore.  He is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment