Monday, March 24, 2014

Swimming is Fun

 For many Tulsa people they know about Leapin Louise's pool place near 41/169 in Tulsa.  It is inside Wyndham hotel and this is THE PLACE to be.  Or, at least it was this weekend.  I don't know if it was because it was Spring Break, or a weekend, or because every baseball and softball tournament was being played near there, or due to the Hispanic beauty pagent going on in the hotel, or the Groupon deal for half off your swimming if you stayed the night (that's what I purchased).  Okay, it was probably all those things.  I have never been to this hotel when it was this busy.  

I snapped a picture of the inside of the water park at one of the busier times.  It is really hard to get a good picture in here even with your flash on so my pictures tend to be dark.  I saw how busy this place was and immediately thought, "My sister would hate this place!"  Sure enough, I texted her the picture and she responded..."that picture is giving me anxiety."  I pegged her!

Oh well, at least the boys had some awesome memories of this place and being together as a family on one of our last nights of Spring Break. 



1 comment: