Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Few Randoms

 Like the title says these are just several random pictures I have taken over the last few weeks.  Because we have been so busy we haven't been doing a ton of "special" things that warrant pictures or blogs.  There are still many times that I snap a sweet pic of the boys here or there though.  

I love close ups and profile pictures of the boys.  Those are probably my favorites.  These two are some of my newest fave's when it comes to pictures of W and O.  I love how they are growing up so handsome and sweet.  Don't get me wrong...I do grow weary some days and not every day is their behavior roses and rainbows, but for the most part, they are awesome and obedient kids and I couldn't be more proud.

Spring began late February for us.  It will continue until early June and then we will move into our Summer schedule.  Still busy with work but not Quite as hectic because many families travel (ours included) and several people don't want to be outside enjoying their backyard when it is 110 degrees.  

The Home and Garden show always kicks off Spring for us.  This is an entire week (with set up and take down) that I am on my own with the boys.  We do a lot of taking Daddy lunch and/or dinners, walking around the show, and extra things around the house to keep us all entertained.  This was one night when we took Daddy Whataburger and then went to church.  I caught the boys in a loving moment.  These happen all the time with O, and not so much with W.

That day, the boys also went to see a movie with a great old friend, Mason.  They saw Mr. Peabody and Sherman.  Great movie and I loved to see all of the boys together again.  Since Mason now goes to Lincoln (more on our story with that to soon follow), Will doesn't get to see him nearly as often anymore.  I loved that I could find a time for them to get together and spend some bro time.

Speaking of movies....My boys (and I am sure any other kids out there) have been IN LOVE with Frozen since the moment it came out.  Will has been saving money for about 2 years (tooth fairy, allowance, birthday, etc).  He finally bit the bullet and bought his first purchase this morning.  Yep, you guessed it.  Frozen!  We were at Target bright and early on a Spring Break morning (7:47am) to grab his movie.  Please excuse the no make up face.  He barely gave me enough time to get out of my jammies.  I treated the kids to a Starbucks treat after to celebrate Will's first big purchase.  And that, my friends, is how I am typing this blog uninterrupted...the boys are in our bed glued to the new movie:)  

Happy Spring Break everyone!












No comments:

Post a Comment