Monday, March 17, 2014

I've Been Gone Awhile

Hello there!  I have been gone for quite some time.  I would like to say that it has been for some awesome reason like we have been traveling the world or having important people over for dinners and dances.  That's just not the case.  We are a family of boys and have been hit with massive baseball practices, games, and scheduling of sporting events all while doing it pretty much alone since Spring has sprung around here.  I am not complaining, just trying to explain my absence.  

This is a picture from all the way back at Will's Christmas party at school.  His teacher texted it to me a few months ago and I fell in love with it.  I love my sweet boy and can't believe how big he is getting.  

More stories and blogs to come.  Even though we are busy, I will try my hardest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment