Thursday, February 13, 2014

My 100 Year Old Man

 Will has already been in 1st grade for 100 days.  I can't believe it!  He was super thrilled about getting to dress like a 100 year old man.  I didn't really have clothes that fit into that category for him but I did have make up:)  Boom!  100 year old Will complete with bushy eyebrows, thick mustache, and ear hair.  You have to have ear hair if you are 100 years old!  He got a kick out of it and loved the opportunity to act "old".  

I have to include a picture of Will's cousin Jack.  Jack also was celebrating his 100th day of Kindergarten.  His dad made him a walker out of PVC pipe, painted it and stuck some tennis balls on the end.  Boom!  He was a 100 year old man with a walker.  I got a kick out of this one:)  






No comments:

Post a Comment