Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Legoland Craziness

 PSA announcement:  When going to Legoland in Kansas City (or any other Legoland for that matter) please think about your weekend carefully.  Word to the wise: It's probably best to NOT pick a weekend, or on top of that, a holiday weekend on a Saturday to go to said Legoland.

Okay, announcement over.  4 hours later and mom and I had survived another Legoland.  The boys had been to the one in Dallas before (which I believe KC is better), so they were super thrilled to go again.  While I'm thinking about it I should probably give another PSA to all those that suffer from Germ-a-phobia.  Legoland is probably not the best place for you unless you pop a valium before.  Just sayin'....

The kids had a great time and wore themselves out to the point of exhaustion (that was our point).  I saw more Lego's than I ever thought humanly possible or that I even cared to see.  Mom rode rides that she never thought she was going to have to ride.  Will rode a giraffe and Owen screamed bloody murder while "shooting" bad guys in laser quest.  See?  Fun for all!  

The Arch picture was taken purely for my father who believes the Arch is the greatest invention/creation/structure ever built.  A man who must tour, and ride, and observe the Arch in all her glory every.single.time he is in St. Louis.  I saw the Lego Arch and had to stop for a glorious picture of her in all her majesty.

Another Labor Day weekend come and gone.  Another fun road trip weekend with my boys who were awesome for the 9 hour round trip drive.  I am BEYOND thankful for electronics such as Ipad's, DS's, and DVD players.  Without those I would have truly lost my mind.  Kind of like Legoland on a holiday Saturday lost my mind......












No comments:

Post a Comment