Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cue the Tears


 I really just need to grow up, suck it up, move on, and stop OBSESSING over my children growing up.  I mean, it's gonna happen.  It's inevitable.  Them being able to stay the same size and age forever is physically impossible so I must just move on.  Sometimes that's hard.  Even harder when you pick up your phone and start playing with collage apps of their little faces from big to small.  Ugh...I MUST STOP.  

The hardest one for me was this picture.  My little Will who Steven and I thought he looked SO BIG in this picture.  I remember exactly where it was taken, when it was, who we were with, and why he was so excited about sitting on that little wooden stump.  He had tried and tried many times to climb up there, turn himself around, and sit without falling off.  He had tried many times and could never do it.  That day, he did it and he was so proud of himself.  That picture compared to my almost 8 year old son today?  Oh, be still my heart.  I must stop downloading stupid collage apps on my phone!  No more!




No comments:

Post a Comment