Sunday, June 29, 2014

Yes, THAT Just Happened...

 Everyone has their favorite animal at the zoo right?  I mean, they're all great but there's one you love more than others.  Owen's is the Elephants and the Kangaroo's.  Not sure why.  Those are just his picks.  Will's are the Monkey's and the Alligators.  Again, I see the monkey's and not too sure on the alligators.  I mean, they don't even move.  Like never.  Not sure what is so fascinating about those.  My favorite?  Mine has always been the Chimps and the Apes.  Talk about looking human!  I don't believe in evolution but sometimes can see why people believe we came from Apes.  Those animals look and act so much like a human it is kind of scary.  That's why they are my favorite.  I love watching their interaction with others and their interactions with the humans.  After yesterday at the zoo, I may chose a different favorite animal.  Those chimps were naughty to us humans!  Like seriously, pull poop from you butt, play with it, find a human, throw poop on human, laugh and pound your chest loudly, make fun of human's NAUGHTY.  I have never been so disgusted and found something so hilarious all at the same time.  Of course, one of my son's who shall remain nameless, thought this was the most hilarious, seriously funny, moment of his whole life.  He talked about it all day and would tell ANYONE who would listen what the chimp did with his poop.  I told you I wouldn't name the child that did this but I am sure you have a pretty good guess:)

After we calmed down some from our poop running experience we heading into the ZooRassic Park to see some fake moving dinosaurs.  I am sure I am giving my kids experiences and good memories but sometimes I just wish they didn't have to cost so much money.  You already paid your entry into the park and $25 for crap food at lunch.  Why must they make you pay an additional $15 just to walk around a "special" exhibit that is 10 dinosaurs long.  Just doesn't make sense to me.  The zoo board is smart though, because all us parents take one look at our kids faces as they see the dinosaurs and fork over more money for them to experience fake moving and sounding rubber animals.  All worth it though.  Look at these cute faces!

Hope everyone can find something to do with your families this weekend to make some memories.  And hey, if you don't mind forking out about $80 you can head to the Zoo!!













No comments:

Post a Comment