Thursday, June 19, 2014

He Should Have Gone to Target

 This child keeps me on my toes.  This child has more energy than anyone I have ever met.  This child is never still.  This child is very loud.  He never stops talking and never stops moving.  I think you're getting the idea.  He also never stops laughing and never is sad (for the most part).  This child is full of joy and has the best laugh of any kid I have ever heard.  He's thoughtful and sweet and loving and oh, SO FUNNY.  

This morning was no exception.  While "reading" to me out of his Bible he started to talk to me about Adam and Eve.  He was telling me how they lived in a garden, how Eve got hungry and wanted an apple but the mean snake almost bit her before she could grab her apple.  All of a sudden they went from naked to clothed (his story is majorly paraphrased by a 4 year old).  I asked him about their clothes because he was really studying them.  I said, "what did they make their clothes out of?"  He replied, "It looks like trees!  Why wouldn't they have just gone to Target?"  Oh my, I love this boy. Always thinking!  Such a problem solver:)

I can't dress my little 4 year old in his PreSchool hand T Shirt forever, but while I can I am going to do it because he just looks so stinking cute in it.  One month and counting and my "baby" will be 5 years old.  I'm not ready....



No comments:

Post a Comment