Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I Love These People


 First off, let me begin by giving a big shout out to my hubby of 14 years TODAY.  June 3, 2000 was a crazy hectic summer day in OKC.  I wouldn't trade it for the world or trade going to a tiny high school where I graduated with only 33 people (2 of those being Steven and I).  I first saw him at age 12 when he came to "tour" our school.  We began dating our senior year of high school, broke up, made up, and the rest is history.  2 kids later, 5 houses later, 2 states later, and 14 years later we are still together and I love him so very much:)

His love helped us make these two precious guys.  Last night was the first night of swim lessons. We had tried swim lessons before at Miller Swim School (who has the total domination over all of Tulsa and surrounding cities).  It just wasn't for us.  Way too many people, not enough one on one help, too loud and crazy, and parking was a nightmare.  I had heard about the ORU swim program and decided to try it out since everyone raved about it.  Yes, it's a drive.  Yes, I hate driving it 8 times in a row.  BUTTTTTTTT....it really is amazing.  By the end of the class Owen was actually going under water on the first day.  Owen's version of "swimming" never actually entails him going under so those that know him know that's pretty good!

Owen's kind of swimming he enjoys the most is this kind.  A slide, a hose, some cousins, his bro, the sun, and popsicles.  I think this makes for a pretty awesome Sunday in his book.  Heck, it would for me too if I wasn't too large for that thing. I would slide on it too:)  Happy Tuesday all!





No comments:

Post a Comment