Thursday, June 5, 2014

Arizona Part Two

 Saturday was filled with more golf for the boys (shocker to no one).  While the boys were golfing AGAIN, Faith and I took advantage of the hotel spa.  Never have I done this before because I didn't want to pay $200 for a 30 minute massage.  I didn't know if it was going to be that high, but I knew they were extremely overpriced.  I splurged though and did end up paying about $200 but we got a 25 minute massage, a 25 minute facial (AMAZING), and a 25 minute foot massage with scrubbing salts and soak.  I didn't think that was too terrible for a first time experience!

More of Saturday (after the spa) was filled with POOL.  Gotta visit there when it is so hot. My cousin Kasey made the 2 hour drive from Tucson to come and hang with us all day.  It was great to see her.  She came and we had lunch, massive pool and surfing time, and then showered and left again for another night of dinner.  This time around it was Hibaji.  The night before that it was a really cool local dive called "North". Yum O.

We had a great weekend filled with fun, laughs, friends, family, food, swimming, golf, shopping, movies, drinks, sleeping in, and hanging out.  It was awesomely relaxing and I am super thankful for Steven's mom who came from Norman to watch the boys the whole time.  Thank you Nana!!!  

Here's to next anniversary.  It's Number 15!  We've been saving for 5 years to go to Italy.  Not totally there yet financially but sure hope we are in one years time. I've been wanting and dreaming about that country for decades!!  Here's hoping!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful hubby.  I love you to the moon and back!

















No comments:

Post a Comment