Monday, June 9, 2014

Here We Go Again....

 Kids Bowl Free (a summer bowling program) has now started again!  Yippee.  For my boys, this is totally worth it for the summer. As much as they love bowling we could probably go every day but I just can't bring myself to do that.  I think I'm doing a pretty darn good job just getting them there 1-2 times a week.  Today was their first time and Will brought his friend Logan along for the ride.  

The boys did great and had a fun time playing their 2 games of free bowling.  It's not really "free" like the program states.  I mean, the games are free.  Every time you walk in the door though they get you on shoe rental.  $6 every time we go bowl for "free" this summer.  I guess $6 is not too high in grand scheme of things but then the arcade questions begin..."are we going to play games today?"  "do you have our bowling cards so we can play games?"  Let's just say if you know you are going to allow arcading also, it is totally NOT FREE anymore.  And that, my friends, is how this "kids bowl free" program works.  

I feel better now that I have gotten that off my chest...

For these smiles though, I would pay almost anything:)





No comments:

Post a Comment