Tuesday, June 10, 2014

5 Weeks

 I'm massively trying hard to over look the fact that we have to drive 26 hours round trip to get to a place so remarkably beautiful.  It's obviously worth it to this beach loving family to make the 13 hour drive (one way) to the most awesome beach in Florida.  That's only my opinion but seriously these beaches between Pensacola and Panama City are do die for.  I would move there in a moment if our kids weren't so young, our family wasn't in OK, and if our livlehood weren't all wrapped up in our companies and flip houses here in Tulsa.  After high school graduation though?  I could be swayed. And I don't think it would be hard....

5 weeks.  That's how many weeks till we leave for FL.  So, to stay in fighting swimsuit shape I am still trying to squeeze in exercise and/or running 4-5 times a week.  Last night I didn't want to go alone and all the boys were at Lincoln football try outs.  I called up my awesome 8 year old niece to see if she wanted to go with me.  35 minutes and 4 miles later we were done!  I ran my mileage and she biked it.  She only stopped one time to grab a drink while I kept running and then she sped up to meet me.  She was a trooper and kept me going.  I hope there are many more rides to come!  Way to go Ava!!


No comments:

Post a Comment