Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Nini Scores

 Today my mom wanted to spend a little time one on one with the boys.  Or two on two.  However you want to think about it.  We decided on mini golf, lunch, and play time.  Tomorrow is another 90% chance of rain so I really wanted the boys to be able to do something outside today.  They blew through 18 holes of golf in about an hour.  Nini was the ONLY one of us that scored a hole in one.  Per Kueny tradition you must pose by the number you scored your hole in one with while holding up your number one finger.  Must do it.  We have all done it.   You golf with us and make a hole in one?  You will do it too!  

After golf and scarving down some Taco Bueno the boys voted for Nini to come to their house and play.  She stayed for several hours while I enjoyed some time that I wasn't being pestered or needed.  Man, that's nice.  In that time I got a load of laundry done, I mowed the front and back yard, I ran 2.5 miles, and I did my 20 minute ab exercises.  See, I really enjoy her being here too:)

Hope you all had a good Wednesday as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment