Friday, August 30, 2013

Sprinkler Fun

 Since it is September here but still 100 degrees outside the boys and I decided to go to the pool yesterday.  We get all dressed up, they are super excited, and I pull up and the darn thing is closed for repairs.  Would have been nice to know that on the neighborhood Facebook page before I dashed the boys love of the pool...I digress.  So, we were all dressed so I said "let's go outside and I will spray you guys on the trampoline."  I got lots of hoots and hollers and they ran out completely forgetting how upset they were just 5 minutes before:)  

My boys love LOVE to be sprayed on the trampoline.  It is constant jumping, laughing, squealing, yelling, and a big wet mess.  I am sure my neighbors just love all the screaming but they are having fun and making memories and since it wasn't done at 6am or 10pm, I don't really care what my neighbors think!

I love Owen's face in this picture.  Just classic Owen.  Joyful and laughing at absolutely nothing.  I just said "let me take a picture of you guys" and this was the face I got.  Always such a loud happy kid and I wouldn't have it any other way.  

Well...maybe just a TAD quieter:)


No comments:

Post a Comment