Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Bunch of Randomness

 I have to honest, with school starting back up again last week, work, and everything that goes along with these things my blogs and pictures have kind of fallen short.  

Thursday the boys started school again.  Will was excited (and still is) so I am overly thankful for that.  Owen liked it a lot the first two days. Monday was much harder and he didn't really want to go. He's gone to school now for about a year, but never for this many days and hours in a week.  He was slightly nervous on Monday and tearing up a little bit in the car.  I turn around to talk to him and attempt to comfort him and I see Will holding his hand.  Will has taken it upon himself (without me asking him to help) to help his brother and try to calm him down.  Oh my, it made my heard melt.  I was so proud of Will in that moment. Will is not the biggest lover, encourager, or comforter in this family. He's an awesome boy but those are not really his strong suits.  Those are Owen's.  In that moment though Will shined and that made my heart so happy.  

To celebrate a successful first few days back to school we let the boys pick a fun family activity for Friday night.  I bet you can figure out what they decided on right?  That's correct.  If you said Mini Golf, you would be accurate.  

To finish off the weekend Will lost another tooth.  This is only tooth number TWO as many of his friends and family at his age have lost 6 or 7.  Not sure why he is slower but man that tooth held on forever.  I gave it an "extra hard" brushing on Sunday night and it popped right out.  Finally!  Owen now thinks he has wiggly teeth too because he wants to meet the Tooth Fairy and be big like brother.  

Just slow down Owen.  You are just fine at 4.  Momma doesn't really want you to get any bigger.........






No comments:

Post a Comment