Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Day of School

 My boys started school today.  Sigh:(  I love for them to be gone some of the day, I hate them being gone so many hours by the end of the week.  I missed them today.  I am never bored though.  Since I work 4 days a week I always have plenty to do but I did still miss them.  They are growing up too quickly and sometimes on days like today I just have to make myself stop and enjoy them RIGHT NOW at the here and now.  One day (not too far away) I will blink and there will be no more "back to school on the front porch" pictures.  

Two of the boys favorites right now are Ironman and Mario Cart.  Super awesome that I found the perfect bags for each of the boys this school year.  Owen's was on the smallest setting and was still pretty much the size of his back this year.  He is even a big Pre K student.  I can't imagine what the small kids must have looked like.

Welcome back to school for all the kids out there.  Welcome to Pre K and First grade in our household.  I believe this is going to be an awesome year!




No comments:

Post a Comment